Youth Drop-In Center
Need a safe, warm place during the day?
Our Drop-in Center offers: hot meals, food bags, hygiene items, clothing, showers, laundry, computer access, employment applications, housing applications, and more.
Our Drop-In Center is for youth and young adults between the ages of 14 to 24. The Drop-In Center is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (9am to 5pm) and Wednesday (Noon to 7 pm). You can have free access to the internet while you are here and relax knowing that the Drop-In Center is a safe, no hassle place to be.
While we are based in Bemidji, we can help youth in all of Beltrami County, as well provide support services to youth in 14 of the surrounding counties.
Becker, Cass, Clearwater, Crow Wing, Hubbard, Itasca, Kittson, Koochiching, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Norman, Pennington, Polk, and Roseau Counties
Your place to be…
The Drop-In Center is a place for you to:
- Have a hot meal and something to drink
- Hang out and use our computers
- Pick up a food bag
- Shower and/or do laundry
- Get hygiene supplies (soap, shampoo, TP, laundry detergent, toothbrushes, etc.) and condoms
- Receive diapers and on occasion some baby food
- Get help finding a job, filling out applications, finding interview clothes, etc.
- Talk to someone who wants to listen
- Just hangout and visit with people who are happy to see you!
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday / 9am – 5pm
Wednesdays / Noon-7pm
Contact: 218-751-8223– If you have trouble reaching us on this number due our recent phone system change, please use direct lines to reach Drop-in Coordinator Priscilla at (218) 441-4577.
Location: 610 Patriot Drive NW, Bemidji (Irvine Avenue north one block past Anne Street, Left on Justice, Left on Patriot Dr.) Please note: You're looking for an apartment building – we have good signage.