Youth & Family Counseling
Youth and family counseling services are free and available to help youth and/or parents and caregivers. Individual and family meetings address mental health issues as well as communication, anger management, youth behavior issues, family conflict resolution, juvenile justice involvement, and unresolved grief and loss.
Parent counseling and support can help with establishing consistent, acceptable standards of behavior in the home.
Youth ages 9-24 and their families are eligible for services.
Family and youth meetings are available to:
- Children and youth ages 9-24.
- Families with children and teens ages 9-24. Single parents, married parents, teen parents, separated parents, divorced parents, and public school families and home-schoolers are all eligible for services.
No Insurance? No Worries.
Evergreen's services are FREE to youth and families. Evergreen's policy is to waive co-pays and deductibles for all clients so that there is no barrier to accessing services. Services for clients who do not have insurance are covered through grant funds. Evergreen bills 3rd parties (MA and insurance companies) for some mental health services and we appreciate your willingness to share your insurance information so that we can bill for services when possible.
How Do I Begin?
Contact Evergreen at 218-751-8223 and ask to speak to Cori to make an appointment
Mental Health intake packets
(Start by filling out an intake packet)
Do not fill out assessments below unless asked to do so by provider
Mental Health Resources
- Adult Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Resource Book
- Mental Health Resources for College Students
- Suicide Prevention Resources for Parents, Guardians & Families
- Updated List of Mental Health Med Management and Prescribers
- What Families Can Do When a Child May Have a Mental Illness
Trauma and Abuse