The Youth-At-Work Program is designed to help youth ages 14-24 locate and secure employment.
- looking for work?
- need help completing an application?
- nervous about an interview?
- looking to complete your High School Diploma, GED, Adult Diploma?
- wanting to explore career opportunities?
- needing help applying for scholarships, college or completing the FAFSA?
Contact us at: 218-441-4551
Evergreen YFS is located at 610 Patriot Drive NW in Bemidji.
Youth need to be/have:
Provide Proof of identity (if you need assistance with obtaining these documents please complete the Evergreen drop-in Agency Intake to see if you could be eligible for other programming that may be able to assist you in getting your proofs of identity)
- Picture ID (state/tribal/military/passport)
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Education Transcript
Selective Service Registration for male participants 18 or older, or turning 18 while in the program www.sss.gov
Youth need to meet or have experienced one of the following criteria or be an economically disadvantaged youth:
- High School drop out
- Foster Care
- Juvenile Justice involvement
- Residing in MFIP household
- Have a disability
- Be from a community of color
- Homeless or runaway
*In person groups are on hold at this time due to COVID-19
COVID-19 Education/Employment Resources
https://www.careerforcemn.com/career-seekers Free Minnesota Career/training resource
https://www.careerforcemn.com/coursera Coursera is a Free DEED sponsored opportunity for Minnesotans impacted by COVID. Take free courses to increase your skills and employability. Scroll to the bottom of the link and complete the access request form.
https://www.minnesotaworks.net/ Minnesota online job bank
http://careerwise.minnstate.edu/ take interest/skills assessments, explore careers and so much more!