Youth Drop-In Center
Need a safe place to recharge during the day?
Evergreen Youth and Family Services offers Drop-In services to youth ages 14-24. Services include access to showers, laundry services, food bags, hygiene bags, a hot meal, computer access, and access to various supportive services. We have programs that assist in connecting clients to housing services, counseling services, employment searching, life-skill development and simply a safe, warm place to spend the day if needed.
Drop-In hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00AM-6:00PM; Wednesdays 12:00PM-6:00PM.
While we are based in Bemidji, we can help youth in all of Beltrami County, as well provide support services to youth in 14 of the surrounding counties.
Becker, Cass, Clearwater, Crow Wing, Hubbard, Itasca, Kittson, Koochiching, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Norman, Pennington, Polk, and Roseau Counties.
Your place to be…
The Drop-In Center is a place for you to:
- Have a hot meal and something to drink
- Hang out and use our computers
- Pick up a food bag
- Shower and/or do laundry
- Get hygiene supplies (soap, shampoo, TP, laundry detergent, toothbrushes, condoms, etc.)
- Parenting supplies
- Get help finding a job, filling out applications, finding interview clothes, etc.
- Talk to someone who wants to listen
- Just hangout and visit with people who are happy to see you!
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday / 8am – 6pm
Wednesdays / Noon-6pm