POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Evergreen Youth & Family Services' Employment Application Process:
To apply, please follow the application process described below. Please read the complete process to make sure you complete all steps.
To be considered for a position within Evergreen Youth & Family Services, please submit the following complete application package:
- Fillable Jot Form Evergreen Youth & Family Services Employment Application - this form will be sent the Human Resources Director once submitted.
- Printable Evergreen Youth & Family Services' Employment Application:
- Cover letter - please send a cover letter indicating the position you're interested in, the skills and experience you believe qualify you for the position, and salary requirements.
- Resume - If you lack formal work experience, we're interested in volunteer roles you've held and other related experience.
- Three references - we request that at least 2 of your references be your current or former supervisors.
Your complete application package should be directed to:
Evergreen Youth & Family Services
ATTN: Human Resources
P.O. Box 662
Bemidji, MN 56619
We will review all completed applications received. We will contact you for an interview if we believe your knowledge, skills, and experience match our criteria for an open position.
Additional Steps in the Employment Application Process
If you are offered a position with Evergreen Youth & Family Services, we will request that prospective employees complete the following steps:
- Pass a drug and/or alcohol test in compliance with our agency's Drug Testing Policy.
- Have two years of sobriety (if you have ever had previous chemical abuse or dependency problems).
- Pass a National Sex Offender Registry Check.
- Pass a Minnesota Department of Human Services Background Check.
- Pass a Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension web-based criminal background check.
- Pass a Sexual Contact Background Check
- Provide a current MVR check. Employees must have a valid drivers license and be insurable on our agency auto insurance policy.