- Established in 1977
- Private, nonprofit organization (tax-exempt); we are in good standing with the IRS and the Minnesota Attorney General's Office.
- Board members: Up to 15
- Employees: Approximately 30 full-time and 10 part-time.
- Volunteers: Nearly 200 volunteers donate their time and services to Evergreen each year.
- 2017 Annual budget: $2.5 million
Who We Serve
- School-age youth 9 through 17 and their parents
- Parents of children and youth ages 0-24
- Young adults ages 18-24
- Runaway & homeless youth and young adults
- Youth who have experienced crime, abuse, or sexual exploitation/trafficking
- Youth in foster care, residential treatment programs, and other out-of-home placements
- Youth with alcohol and drug issues
- Pregnant and parenting youth and young adults
- Youth with mental health issues
- Youth experiencing conflict at home or school problems
- LGBTQ Youth and their families