Our Board, By-Laws & Financial Information
Evergreen Youth & Family Services' Board Members are volunteers and receive no financial compensation for their many hours of service at board and committee meetings and agency events. Evergreen's highly valued Board Members include:
- Bob Enger, Chair, Supervising Attorney, Northwest Minn. Legal Services
- Drew Hildenbrand, Vice Chair, Principal, ISD 31/Bemidji Middle School
- Dave Moffett, Secretary-Treasurer, Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual Life Financial Network
- Mary Auger, Community Representative
- Beth DeKrey, Community Representative, Bemidji Skate and Bike Association Volunteer
- Tim Faver, Former Beltrami County Attorney
- Katherine Houchins, Case Management Lead, Sanford Health Bemidji
- Ayla Koob, LSW, Suicide Prevention Coordinator, Red Lake Middle School
- Angie Lauderbaugh, LSW, Social Worker, ISD 31 McKinney-Vento Homeless Liaison
- Tonya Marden, Social Worker, Beltrami County Child Protectio
- Al Pederson, Regional Director, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Dr. Shad Swanson, Chiropractor, Bemidji, MN
- Dana Wolff, Manager of Branch Administration/AUP, Bank Forward
- Barry Yocom, Community Representative and former BSU Upward Bound Director
These were updated in April of 2017.
Our Independent Financial Audit
Please visit http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Charity/Default.asp to access the Minnesota Attorney General's Charities Division.
Click on "Search Charities." Evergreen's FEIN is: 41-1297737.