Our Board, By-Laws & Financial Information
Evergreen Youth & Family Services' Board Members are volunteers and receive no financial compensation for their many hours of service at board and committee meetings and agency events. Evergreen's highly valued Board Members include:
- Bob Enger, Chair, Supervising Attorney, Northwest Minn. Legal Services
- Drew Hildenbrand, Vice Chair, Principal, ISD 31/Bemidji Middle School
- Dave Moffett, Secretary-Treasurer, Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual Life Financial Network
- Mary Auger, Community Representative
- Beth DeKrey, Community Representative, Bemidji Skate and Bike Association Volunteer
- Tim Faver, Former Beltrami County Attorney
- Katherine Monkman, Edward Jones Financial Advisor
- Ayla Koob, LSW, Suicide Prevention Coordinator, Red Lake Middle School
- Angie Lauderbaugh, LSW, Social Worker, ISD 31
- Tonya Marden, Social Worker, Beltrami County Child Protection
- Al Pederson, Regional Director, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Dr. Shad Swanson, Chiropractor, Bemidji, MN
- Barry Yocom, Community Representative and former BSU Upward Bound Director
- Alea Stoll, Social Worker, ISD 31 McKinney Vento Liaison
- Richard Phelps, Community Representative
- Mark Larson, TrekNorth Special Education Director
These were updated in March of 2019.
Our Independent Financial Audit
Please visit http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Charity/Default.asp to access the Minnesota Attorney General's Charities Division.
Click on "Search Charities." Evergreen's FEIN is: 41-1297737.