Our Board, By-Laws & Financial Information
Evergreen Youth & Family Services' Board Members are volunteers and receive no financial compensation for their many hours of service at board and committee meetings and agency events. Evergreen's highly valued Board Members include:
- Dave Moffett, Chair, Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual Life Financial Network
- Jennifer Pirkl, Vice Chair, Integrated Health Therapist, Sanford Health
- Mary SheQuen Smith, Secretary/Treasurer, Community Representative
- Bob Enger, Supervising Attorney, Northwest Mn Legal Services
- Mary Auger, Community Representative
- Beth DeKrey, Community Representative, Bemidji Skate and Bike Association Volunteer
- Nadine Bill, Director of Assessment and Institutional Effectiveness, Red Lake Nation College
- Ayla Koob, LSW, Suicide Prevention Coordinator, Red Lake Middle School
- Tonya Marden, Social Worker, Beltrami County Child Protection
- Dr. Shad Swanson, Chiropractor, Bemidji, MN
- Alea Stoll, Social Worker, ISD 31 McKinney Vento Liaison
- Amber Ahola, Community Representative
These were updated in April of 2021.
Please visit http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Charity/Default.asp to access the Minnesota Attorney General's Charities Division.
Click on "Search Charities." Evergreen's FEIN is: 41-1297737.