Youth Crisis Shelter & Free Family Support
When you're struggling or things are tough at home, call us day or night 24/7.
- Does your family need a break from fighting or conflict?
- Do you need a safe place to stay temporarily?
- Are you "on run" and not sure where to go?
- Do things feel out of control at home or school?
- Are you afraid at home?
- Is there something in your life that you'd like to talk to a safe person about?
- Are you homeless or moving from place to place?
Ages: 9–17 (Parents can also seek advice and refer their children here.)
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays
Crisis Hotline (teen or parent): (218) 751-4332
24/hours a day, 7 days a week, when you have a concern or question, you can call Evergreen.
Location: 622 Mississippi Ave, Bemidji MN (One block west of Irvine at Mississippi and 7th Street)