POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Open positions are also available at: www.minnesotaworks.net
Evergreen Youth & Family Services' Employment Application Process:
To apply, please follow the application process described below. Please read the complete process to make sure you complete all steps.
To be considered for a position within Evergreen Youth & Family Services, please submit the following complete application package:
- Evergreen Youth & Family Services' Employment Application
- Cover letter - please send a cover letter indicating the position you're interested in and the skills and experience you believe qualify you for the position.
- Resume - If you lack formal work experience, we're interested in volunteer roles you've held and other related experience.
- Three references - we request that at least 2 of your references be your current or former supervisors.
Your complete application package should be directed to:
Evergreen Youth & Family Services
ATTN: Karie Barry, Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 662
Bemidji, MN 56619
We will review all completed applications received. We will contact you for an interview if we believe your qualifications, skills, and experience match our criteria for an open position.
Additional Steps in the Employment Application Process
If you are offered a position with Evergreen Youth & Family Services, we will request that prospective employees complete the following steps:
- Pass a drug and/or alcohol test in compliance with our agency's Drug Testing Policy.
- Have two years of sobriety (if you have ever had previous chemical abuse or dependency problems).
- Pass a National Sex Offender Registry Check.
- Pass a Minnesota Department of Human Services Background Check.
- Pass a Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension web-based criminal background check.
- Pass a Sexual Contact Background Check (this is a form we send to your former employers for the past five years).
- Provide a current MVR check. Employees must be insurable on our agency auto insurance policy.
Other Job Requirements:
- All agency staff, both full-time and part-time, are expected to be available to attend a majority of the monthly all-agency trainings, which are scheduled on the last Tuesday of each month from 2-4 p.m.
- All staff must be able to attend weekly team meetings at the site where they work. Shelter team meetings are Tuesdays from 4-6 p.m. and EYS team meetings are Wednesdays from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- All agency staff must have a reliable means of transportation to attend work-related meetings and training.